Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Egg and Bok choy

So after eating bok choy, I am sure that I have had it before, but now that I have it lightly sauteed with eggs, I am in love. I also tried it raw and really enjoyed it. It may just become my new favorite platform for peanut butter and laughing cow cheese.
I am starting on having a "clean diet" and today was my kick off. I will need to find a replacement for my favorite Fiber One bars :( and a clean bread/English muffin that is gluten free.
The best part is that these changes will help me adhere to the recommended diet for someone with fibromyalgia and the recipes that I have tested so far have great point plus values. I even put together a menu for week. My weight watcher leader will be so proud of me.
My goal for the first week is to have a diet at least 75% clean. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment